Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paris Vacation

We have officially booked our trip to France!  Femi and I are going to celebrate our second wedding anniversary.  We will be there the first week of August.  I wish we could stay longer, but I'm not sure I would think any amount of time is long enough.  After considering our lodging options, we decided to rent an apartment.  It will be my chance to live like a Parisian for a week!  Here is the link to the apartment:  http://www.vrbo.com/301112

I absolutely love the location!  It's very centrally located and we can walk to:

Pont Neuf

Hotel de Ville

The Louvre

and Notre Dame

Paris is by far my favorite city in the world (from the ones I have visited), and I can't wait to go back.  Now it's time to start planning out our trip.  Two places that are a must are Versailles and St. Michael because I didn't make it to them on my first visit to Paris.  I'm so excited for this summer!

2 comments:

  1. We are looking at booking VBO 301112 for our upcoming trip to Paris. Did your rental go smoothly and how was the apartment? We would appreciate any details.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy~

      Unfortunately, we weren't able to take the trip. My husband passed away unexpectedly last summer. I can tell you that the rental managers were very easy to work with when reserving and canceling the apartment. You could contact the owners and see if they could give you references from past renters who could provide feedback.

      Good luck and I hope you have a great trip!

      ~Karina

      Delete